Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
CCleaner can uninstall programs like Add/Remove Programs feauture on windows but better. Let take a view to get start using Uninstall function in Ccleaner.
Step 1: Run ccleaner, select Tools > Uninstall
Step 2: Select program that you want to uninstall, double click on it to start uninstall progress. ( or right click -> uninstal, or click uninstall button)
Do follow instruction to complete uninstalled progress.