Managing auto-starting programs
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
To manage which programs start with Windows, follow these steps below.
Step 1: Run Ccleaner, Go to Tools > Start up
Step 2: in startup screen, you’ll see a list of programs that start with windows. To prevent a program from starting with Windows, select the program entry and click Disableto prevent a program from starting with Windows and to remove it from the auto-start list, select the program entry and click Delete
You can select multiple startup items by using CTRL+Click. Some time you need to restart to apply change.