Manage Browser Plugins
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
Lastest version of Ccleaner can help you manage browers plugins. To use this function, please read these instruction below.
Step 1: Run ccleaner, go to Tools > Browser Plugins
Step 2: In the browser screen, you can see a list of plugins, choose item that you need to modify, and choose action (Enable, Disable, Delete) you want.
You need to restart browser to apply change.