List all files or folder in a computer.
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
Ccleaner could help you list all files and folder in your computer. For example, please see this intruction below.
Step 1: Run ccleaner, Go to Tools > Disk Analyzer, choose type of file need to be listed, drive location. Then click Analyze to start progress.
Step 2: At the result of disk analyzer, you can save all file path to a text file, by right-click > save to text file.