How to use Ccleaner
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
This tutorials help you through basic step in Ccleaner, read carefully these steps below.
If you have not installed Ccleaner on your computer, read download and install ccleaner for details.
Step 1: Run ccleaner on from desktop
Step 2: Choose tab Cleaner at left menu
Step 3: Check or uncheck what you want to clean or not. Click Analyze
Step 4: After analysis comleted. You can see details cleaner information.
Step 5: You can remove single item from list ( by right click > clean ) or remove all item from list ( click Run Cleaner)
When progress complete, ccleaner will tell you how many items has been remove
Run ccleaner one time per week, may help your computer get better performance.