How to remove broken registry
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
Ccleaner help you clean old – out of date registry on your computer. To start using Registry cleaning, follow these step below.
Step 1: Run Ccleander, select Registry
Step 2: Check or uncheck what type of registry you wish to remove. Then click Scan for issues to start
Step 3: After scan completed, choose Fix selected issues to start cleaning
Step 4: Select Fix All Selected Issues to fix the Registry problems
Everytime you remove or update a program, we recommend you need to run Registry clean to remove old - unused registry on computer.