Find and remove dublicate file.
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
CCleaner’s File Finder enables you to quickly locate duplicate files on your PC. This steps below will show you how to using File Finder.
Step 1: Run Ccleaner, choose Tools > Dublicate Finder.
Step 2: Check options that help your filter more exactly ( match by name, size, modifed time, content), when done, click search to get result list.
Step 3: After search completed. Select what dublicate file that you want to delete (to select all right click to any file > select all), click Delete Selected to delete
This function can make you free alot of disk space.