Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
If you add a exclusion, that file or Registry entry will never be cleaned. Follow this instruction to add a exclusion.
Step 1: Run Ccleaner, choose Options > Exclude
Step 2: Click Add, and browse file or folder your wish, or you can filter by file type (ex: *.img, *.docx), press OKto finish.
Step 3: When add susscess, you can also remove file, forlder from exclude list by select Remove
When you run cleaner, all file and foler in exclude list will be safe.