- About Ccleaner
- Download and Install Ccleaner
- How to use Ccleaner
- How to remove broken registry
- Uninstalling programs with Ccleaner
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Manage Browser Plugins
- List all files or folder in a computer....
- Find and remove dublicate file.
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
Ccleaner is a small, effective utility for computers running Microsoft Windows that cleans out the 'junk' that accumulates over time: temporary files, broken shortcuts, and other problems.
- Product name
- Created by
- Download ccleaner
What can you use ccleaner for?
- Delete passwords, Internet files, configuration files, and remove System Restore.
- Clean out files from a PC you're giving away or selling
- Speed up your computer by removing unneeded files.
- Enable Windows to run more smoothly with a clean Registry.
- Detect and remove duplicate files.
What CCleaner can't do!
- Detect or remove viruses, spyware, or malware.
- Defragment your hard drive.
- Recover deleted or corrupted files.
More about Ccleaner
- Over 2 bilinon downloads worldwide.
- Avaiable in 100 countries and 55 languages.
- Over 35.000.000 Gigabite cleaned every month.
- Over 5.000.000 desktop installs every week.
- Windows 10 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows XP (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server (all editions)
- Mac 10.6 to 10.11 64-bit editions
Launched Ccleaner at Jan 2004
100 milion downloads
Hit 100 milinon download at Nov 2007
500 milion downloads
Hit 500 milion downloads at Aug 2010
1 bilion downloads
Hit 1 bilion downloads at Dec 2012
10 years of clean, fast PCs!
Ccleaner for android launched
Ccleaner for android launched in Apr 2014
1.5 Bilion downloads
Hit 1.5 Bilion downloads at Jan 2015
2 Bilion downloads
Hit 2 Bilion downloads in Nov 2016